In advance, we welcome you to the 2016 Modern Mile Dallas Home tour benefitting Walnut Hill Elementary School. Response to the tour has exceeded our expections and we can't wait to share the day with you!
2016 Tour Home addresses are below:
1. Walnut Hill Elementary - 10115 Midway Rd
2. Braniff House - 4033 Killion Dr (Sponsor: Pickard Design Studio)
3. Y House - 10209 Rosser Rd (Sponsor: TKO)
4. 21st Century Modern - 4071 Northlawn (Sponsor: Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams)
5. Creekside Home - 10608 Royal Springs (Sponsor: Helene's Luxury Kitchens)
6. The Mazza's - 3826 Medallion (Sponsor: Scott + Cooner)
*Advance ticket purchases may be picked up at any of the 5 homes on the tour as well as at Walnut Hill Elementary. You will receive a printed tour guide which will act as your ticket.
Below are a few things to remember to enhance your day:
- Tickets may be purchased on the day of the event at any tour home for $20
- Cash, Check & Credit/Debit card accepted (no refunds)
- Will call tickets may be picked up at any of the tour homes
- You will receive printed MM tour tickets from the check in desk and must have those to enter the homes
- Booties are required, will be provided at check in and you will use the same pair all day.
- No photography or video is allowed within the private areas of the property (inside home, backyard, etc). Street photos are ok.
- No large purses, diaper bags, backpacks or strollers
- Any children must be supervised and/or held
- The furthest distance between homes is a 20 minute walk from one end of the neighborhood to the other
- Please be mindful of private driveways when parking
- Private plain clothed security, neighborhood patrol & off duty DPD will be present
As a reminder, Food Trucks & the Walnut Hill Homeowners Association will be setup from 11:00a - 3:00p at Walnut Hill Elementary located at 10115 Midway Rd.
Again, thank you for joining us! Please bring your friends and family.
The Modern Mile Team